Avoyd Change Log
[0.1.0] - 2017-03-22
Significant rework of voxel octree structure for memory and performance optimization.
- CHANGED - file versions updated to V2 with backwards compatibility support.
- CHANGED - optimized memory of voxel octree structure.
- CHANGED - optimized CPU performance.
- CHANGED - F10 screenshot filenames now starts with Avoyd_.
- FIXED - correct monitor used at startup when fullscreen has been selected.
[0.0.15] - 2017-03-10
- FIXED - optimus and power Xpress exports no longer mangled so hybrid GPU should now choose high performance.
- CHANGED - camera related options moved to camera menu.
[0.0.14] - 2017-03-04
- FIXED - odd sized paste brushes no longer paste to wrong position, and undo works properly.
[0.0.13] - 2017-03-02
- FIXED - recent file list updates correctly when a previously recent file is loaded.
- FIXED - large octrees no longer have problems with view frustrum.
[0.0.12] - 2017-02-28
- FIXED - loading a brush orientation set correctly.
[0.0.11] - 2017-02-27
- ADDED - load voxel models as paste brushes with material merging.
- ADDED - recent file list.
- ADDED - check for updated version with download button.
- CHANGED - vox or slab file import only creates a new material if needed.
- CHANGED - disabled voxel debug viewer.
- CHANGED - snap to grid for boxes now snaps to the box shape, not just a single grid size.
- FIXED - constrain position centres on cursor rather than min of aabb.
- FIXED - crash on New when a paste brush is active.
- FIXED - copy / paste at edges of octree
[0.0.10] - 2017-02-21
- ADDED - box tool Z-Y axis flip.
- ADDED - edit->scale world by 2x.
- ADDED - paste brushes can be rotated and mirrored.
- ADDED - paste now works with symmetry planes.
- FIXED - resolved issue where tool size or symmetry plane settings can get forgotten.
[0.0.9] - 2017-02-17
- ADDED - paste content now visible in tool cursor for easier pasting.
- ADDED - signed exe and installer.
- FIXED - symmetry planes no longer shown for tools which do not use them.
- FIXED - number keys for tool select no longer work when hovering over input in UI.
- FIXED - LOD of built voxels now set approximately correctly on building.
- FIXED - shape and size of tool can no longer be set in paste as set by size of copy.
- FIXED - default smoothness of some materials too low.
- FIXED - symmetry planes for boxes.
- FIXED - changing tool (0-9) no longer resets tool size if PICK was selected.
[0.0.8] - 2017-02-14
- ADDED - box shape allows arbitrary boxes.
- ADDED - tool cursor moves to center of view when mouse over menus.
- ADDED - constrain plane, snap to grid, offsets, symmetry now stored in ModifyTools config.
- CHANGED - can now select tool via number keys when hovering over menus.
- FIXED - Number keys now select correct tool.
[0.0.7] - 2017-02-10
- ADDED - Avoyd now uses an installer for setup.
- ADDED - NvOptimusEnablement and AmdPowerXpressRequestHighPerformance to ensure high performance GPU selected in hybrid systems.
- ADDED - version number now in Avoyd.exe properties, build and visible in menu, log and config file.
- FIXED - icon shows correctly in task manager and file properties.
[0.0.6] - 2017-02-08
- ADDED - plane constrain can now be set at cursor position with 'P' key.
- FIXED - resolved an issue where the arcball camera was not getting initialized correctly when turned on.
- FIXED - contiguous colour grid materials now have correct right hand side colour.
- FIXED - an issue where non existent OpenGL queries were being checked.
[0.0.5] - 2017-02-06
- ADDED - change log.
- ADDED - can now reset configuration settings.
- ADDED - can reset atmosphere settings.
- ADDED - can add materials to tool palette from material window.
- ADDED - tool palette now has a clear button.
- FIXED - arcball camera sets center and position better when selected.
[0.0.4] - 2017-02-05
- ADDED - constrain plane can now be set to opaque or transparent.
- ADDED - auto center camera on load option.
- ADDED - arcball camera now has an auto speed option.
- CHANGED - edit tool and plane line pattern has been improved.
[0.0.3] - 2017-02-04
- CHANGED - removed Replace Material edit option as this currently doesn't work.
- FIXED - crash when octree defragged.
[0.0.2] - 2017-02-03
- ADDED - a mesage box will now display error if either the window or the required OpenGL version cannot be initialized.
- CHANGED - Default configuration set to edit mode ADD and camera collide with geometry to off.
- FIXED - an issue where voxels close to upper bounds of octree would dissappear under some view orientations.
[0.0.1] - 2017-02-01