This release focuses on the Voxel Editor, with an all new CPU path tracing renderer for producing high quality images along with significant improvements to MagicaVoxel and Minecraft importing.
- CPU path tracing renderer supporting reflections and emissive materials
- MagicaVoxel multiple object vox import
- Minecraft material support significantly improved with more materials mapped and emissive
- Emissive materials
- Choose screenshot format (JPEG, PNG) and quality
- Option to open Avoyd as Voxel Editor by skipping the main menu at start up.
- Plus further usability improvements, fixes and optimizations - see the changelog for further details
We will increase the price of Avoyd to $8 ( ~€6.8 / ~£5.8 ) next week on Thursday 15th July. Until that date Avoyd is still available to purchase for $6 ( ~€5.0 / ~£4.4 ).
CPU rendering in the voxel editor: raytracing and denoising