We've added two types of procedural trees to the voxel editor. It's an experiment we were having so much fun with we thought we'd share with you!
Download Avoyd 0.1.16
To draw a procedurally generated tree:
- Download Avoyd 0.1.16
- Save your work: the results are unpredictable and can't be undone
- Open the Edit Tool window (menu View > Edit Tool)
- Choose the Set tool (pencil icon)
- Choose a colour in the Palette
- Select the shape Tree or Tree Leaves
- Tip: start with a small size, e.g. 10 voxels
- Left mouse click into the world or press F or press the Set button.
- ADDED - Procedurally generated trees (experimental)
- CHANGED - Camera moves to anchor position if anchor is on at startup
- FIXED - Cancel load for file imports
- FIXED - Potential crash on save causing data loss
DOWNLOAD LINK - Avoyd 0.1.16