You'll find the user generated files for Avoyd in the Documents/Avoyd folder.
The directories / files there are:
- Screenshots dir: .png files for screenshots taken with the F10 key.
- Templates dir: contains templates for atmospheric and material settings, each in their own directory.
- Worlds dir: this is where your Avoyd creations, which we call worlds, are stored with the ".avwr" extension. Note that older worlds have two files, the main world file and a ".avoyd_extra" file for material and atmosphere settings.
- Exports dir: exported files
- Plugins dir: plugins, for now the Intel Open Image Denoise plugin.
- AvoydLog.txt: log file for Avoyd. This is appended to on each run, and cleared when it gets too large.
- imgui.ini: settings for the Avoyd UI which uses dear imgui.
- user.cfg: the main configuration file for Avoyd in .json format.