Weve added hollow ellipsoids and boxes, and tubes as well as a mouse wheel acceleration to make it easier to manipulate the tool distance. Camera auto-alignment can now be set to a preferred axis. We've also made small improvements to the GUI to improve usability.
To draw a hollow shape:
- Open the Edit Tool window (menu View > Edit Tool).
- Choose the Set tool (pencil icon)
- Select the shape Box Hollow, Ellipsoid Hollow or Tube
- Choose a size for your shape
- Choose a percentage wall thickness
- Move your cursor into the world. You should see a green 3D grid.
- Left mouse click or press F or press the Set button (bottom of the Edit Tool window)
- ADDED - Box hollow shape with wall thickness control.
- ADDED - Ellipsoid hollow shape with wall thickness control.
- ADDED - Tube shape with wall thickness control.
- ADDED - Mouse wheel multiplier for tool and anchor distance.
- ADDED - Camera auto align along axis with axis preference control.
- CHANGED - Checkbox menu items no longer close menu when clicked.
- CHANGED - Improved ellipsoid, Cylinder and Cone shapes surface.
- FIXED - Slider units labels.
- FIXED - Possible fix for GUI controls getting stuck.