Avoyd 0.1.0 is out for download.
This release has a significant reworking of the voxel octree structure for memory and performance optimization.
- CHANGED - file versions updated to V2 with backwards compatibility support.
- CHANGED - optimized memory of voxel octree structure.
- CHANGED - optimized CPU performance.
- CHANGED - F10 screenshot filenames now starts with Avoyd_.
- FIXED - correct monitor used at startup when fullscreen has been selected.
Note that Avoyd 0.1.0 loads files from all previous versions, however the new files will not load in earlier releases.
For a full list of release changes see the changelog